Friday, December 30, 2011

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE ET BONNE ANNEE ET BONNE SANTE

I just realized I passed my two year anniversary on December 13th.  So, Happy Anniversary Morning Rain Shower.  I want to thank all my loyal followers, The League of Extraordinarily Cultured Gentlemen, all 225 of you.  I wish I could name you all by name.  Thanks for your support and your comments.  This has been a labor of love and I'm so glad you enjoy it.  Here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Love, Miracle Man

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm holding your face in my hands and kissing your eyes softly mon petit chou. mmmmm! happy anniversary. so sorry i didn't know. thank you for many, many hours of pleasure.

a votre sante mon ami!

Anonymous said...

i hope that's 1999 j. schram champagne...oops...sparkling wine. ha!

miracleman said...

More sighs...the wine is actually Richard Grant Blanc de Noir, which is what I will be sipping on New Years. Thanks for the butterfly kisses, Ruggy. Now can I have a kiss with tongue? LOL

MM

Anonymous said...

MM -
Huge congratulations, and well-deserved. You do a beautiful job with your blog. I am very impressed with your thoughtfulness and taste. You're fabulous.

Hottie