Monday, May 31, 2010

SEX ON THE BEACH


It was the Fourth of July weekend and I had wanted to get to the beach and catch some rays. I drove to my favorite beach that had dunes that shielded you from the wind and afforded a bit of privacy. I loved to sunbathe nude and found a spot where I could see the beach and waves and yet was relatively hidden. I laid out my towel and took off my clothes, lying down on my stomach facing the Pacific. The sun beat down on my back and butt and soon I needed to cool off, so I ran to the water and dove in. I swam out a ways and then walked back up the beach and lay on my back, soaking in the sunlight.
A shadow crossed my closed eyes and I opened them.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Mind if I join you?" he asked. He was naked and had a bit of hard on already. He was very tan and had a few pock marks or acne scars on his cheeks and shoulders. I had just graduated from High School and had very little experience with guys. None of my friends knew I was gay and my heart started pounding as I replied.
"Sure."
He sat down in the sand and stretched out his legs.
"Beautiful day, isn't it?"
"Yeah."
He reached down and stroked his cock as it grew even larger. He had a very big dick. He saw me looking at him and took my hand, placing it on his dick. I stroked it for a while as it got rock hard. He moved closer to me, grabbing my growing penis. stroking it until I was as hard as he was. He leaned over, taking my cock in his mouth while he positioned himself so I had access to his cock too. We lay there in the sand mutually sucking on each other's cocks. My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. I could feel myself getting closer as I looked up and saw another guy standing on the top of the dune stroking himself. He walked down to where we were laying and knelt down in the sand next to us.
I panicked. Suddenly I was afraid that I was in over my head. I sat up as the new guy reached out and started jacking my guy off. I stood and ran to the water with my semi-hard cock flopping against my stomach and legs. The water was cool as I dove in. I turned, looking up to the dunes, but could not see the two guys. I felt exhilarated and terrified at the same time.
When I walked up to get my clothes and towel, the two guys were going at it. My guy was fucking the new guy and they hardly noticed me while I gathered my things. I left feeling sad and excited. This was my first of many encounters with guys at the beach.

No comments: