Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Perserverance

So, today I decided I need to get back to my writing and specifically to finish up with the story of Miles and Stevie in Sons. I have been receiving emails from followers asking when I will be writing again, and to be honest, I have been going through health and personal issues that have been draining my creative juices. Nothing real serious, but with work and the issues, my focus has been elsewhere. Thank you for your patience. So, right after I post this, I will be getting back to Sons and hopefully posting a chapter or two a week. Wish me luck. In the meantime, here's a picture of my future ex-boyfriend, Philip Fusco sent in by Doug. Thanks, buddy.By the way, do any of you watch Brothers and Sisters and did you see Uncle Saul and Richard Chamberlain locking lips last Sunday? Shut the front door!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oorah, oorah. woot. woot.
deo gratias for the return of Sons.
been waiting patiently and now i'm really excited.
i enjoyed it so much the first time that i can't wait to read the whole story again from the beginning. thanks miracleman.

you rock brother!
cheers!