Thursday, February 17, 2011

100

I now have 100 followers. I know that's not much compared to some of the bigger blogs, but I have really done very little to promote the blog and have just pretty much relied on word of mouth and people stumbling upon it. Here's another shot of my future ex-boyfriend, Philip Fusco. Thanks again, Doug. And I started writing again on Sons this morning and will be posting Chapter 10 in a few days. I will also post the first 9 chapters together prior to the posting for those that would like to refresh their memories. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you're done w/ philip, please FedEx him to me...overnight! whew!

Sons, Sons, Sons....here we come.
can't wait!

cheers!

miracleman said...

Oh, what a lovely package that would be indeed. Thanks again, rugbysex for the encouragement.

XXXXOOOO