Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ass Wednesday

Ass WednesdayFucking My Next Door Buddie's Ass

I recently subscribed to Next Door Buddies and got a shit load of other sights with my membership. All of the guys that have featured sites are supposedly "straight" with the exception of Mason Wyler. Although I personally love straight guys and seem to have an attraction to them, the whole "Gay for Pay" thing has me baffled. Why can't I find one of these guys? And why are they getting more action than most gay guys, myself included? Marcus Mojo, said in an early interview that he would be going into only solo and straight scenes and then lo and behold he shows up with his own site with only guys. Is the money that good? Enough.
I have a few favorites; Samuel O'Toole is hot and I can't wait to see that ass get tapped. Trystan Bull is adorable, but won't kiss or suck dick. Let's see how long that lasts. Cody Cummings has been pushing his limits lately with a butt plug and he did kiss Rod Daily. Marcus Mojo reminds me of my favorite Hobbit, Elijah Wood. I love his eyes and the sounds he makes when he's getting fucked. I included a few of my favorite random hotties from the sites, Rusty Stevens, Brandon Lewis and my future boyfriend, Parker London.

































1 comment:

StevyD said...

In the beginning Gay 4 Pay guys shut their eyes, but after awhile realize they haven't heard "honey I forgot the pill this week" or "I think my diaphragm has a hole in it". By then it feels as good as they've ever had it and are now hooked cause men do it better.