Tuesday, December 07, 2010



Pubescent:1. Adjective. (of animals especially human beings) having arrived at the onset of puberty (the age at which sex glands become functional) but not yet fully mature. "The budding breasts of a pubescent girl and the downy chin of pubescent boy"

That hardly describes it. I hit puberty hard. I mean like a brick wall. I would wake up in the middle of the night with a hard on that ached because it stretched my cock so tight. I woke in the middle of a wet dream one night and decided I had to make that feeling come back no matter what. No one had told me these things would happen to my body. No one had explained any of the facts of life. I picked up a few things from my friends, but when I was twelve we moved to Santa Barbara and I didn't have any close friends for about two years because I changed Junior Highs after my first year there.
I started jacking off with the vacuum cleaner hose. It was the closest thing to a pussy that I could find. Then I discovered that my hand was a lot softer and worked a hell of a lot better than a plastic hose. I remember the first orgasm. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. I was dumbstruck with awe at the power I had discovered in my body. I would wake in the middle of night, horny, hard and craving release. While the rest of the family slept, I would get out of bed and walk into the back yard naked, erect and lie down in the ice plant that was wet with dew. I would hump the ground and stroke my cock wanting something, but not able to name what it was. Yearning, aching, arching, seeking, stretching, stroking, thrusting, cumming. I would lie there staring at the stars wondering where this would all lead and what would happen to me if I kept up my midnight perversions.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many thrills, so much fear, so many questions. i was fortunate to have a neighbor of the same age with whom to share the experience. we explored our sexuality as we explored each other. i recall that age of innocence with great fondness.
cheers!