Wednesday, July 06, 2011

GETTING WET...UP A CREEK

 When I was younger, in my late teens and into my twenties, I was naked a lot.  Especially around water.  It features prominently in my writing.  In fact, besides the sex, I would say it is the next most important theme in my stories.  I loved hanging out at a swimming hole with my buddies and sometimes a few brave girls, sunning ourselves and horsing around in the water.  Lakes, streams, the beach, hot springs, any excuse we could find for doffing our clothes and getting wet.  I love outdoor showers, hot tubs, swimming pools and just a water hose on a hot day.  Morning Rain Shower kinda reflects the nostalgia of those days.  I think I'll head to the beach today and get nekid.  Care to join me?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we share a love for water...you and i. MRS...it was the name that drew me to you. i'm never so at peace as when i'm near the ocean. parents threw us in the water at 5 y/o. first one in the pool, last one out. lakes, rivers, creeks, puddles. the rain. life's ablutions. on a purely prurient note...water has undoubtedly been the most frequent precursor to sex...a swim, a shower. aw...shower sex. whew!
cheers!

Anonymous said...

When I was in art school, one of our main teacher used to say that "nostalgia was one of the roots of masterpieces". I think this is true (Think about "searching for lost time" by Proust ; one of the many examples we may find).
Your nostalgia, dear miracleman, gives to M.R.S. its touch of smartness and artistic quality, this taste of hard and soft mingled together : the hardness of desire coloured by the a bit remote sweetness of nostalgia....

best thoughts from

french anonymous