Sunday, July 17, 2011

BLOG WARS

Hey Guys,
I normally don't concern myself with my standing with Best Male Blogs and PLU, but my numbers are starting to drop from site visits from those sites because of my low standing. Originally, I really only kept them on my blog for a reference for my readers to find other blogs from my site when they click on the button. Could you do me a favor though and vote for me on BMB if you like my site and just click on PLU and check it out if you haven't already. Don't overdo it. OK. I've made it real easy, you can just click on the pix below.  Thanks.



UPDATE:  Thanks guys.  As of 1:00 PM PST on Monday, MRS had moved from 38 to 19.  You truly are a League of Extraordinarily Cultured Gentlemen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi...PLU doesn't tabulate votes. your number is solely determined by how many hits they get via ur PLU widget. so all you need to do is hit on PLU, you don't have to actually vote.
cheers!