Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SHREW

The Taming of the Shrew opened this past weekend to enthusiastic audiences and very generous reviews.  It was a lot of hard work and it seems to be paying off.  I now have more time on my hands and it looks like I will be returning to blog for awhile at least.  The play is performed outdoors and the weather cooperated magnificently.  Balmy clear nights and the matinee was sunny with a slight breeze.  We had many angels show up to help and miracles occurred daily.  The community has really gotten behind us and for that we are greatly appreciative.  Fortunately, we were able to get a lot of press, which is priceless publicity.  Looking forward to this weekend and what it will bring.  We close on Sunday.

2 comments:

whkattk said...

Great news! Bravo!! (applauds, cheers, whistles)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Al of your praise is well-deserved. Wish I could see your show.
Congratulations, and I look forward to hearing more from you on your blog.

hottie